Exhibition stands at Political Fair
All political parties and organisations can organise and host an exhibition stand at the Political Fair (Politisk gate). The Political Fair is open all day during the week, and visitors can walk around and meet exhibitors.
Locations of the stands are out handed out on a “first-come, first-served” basis.
The exhibition stand is a space of 3 x3 meters on a specific location. You will have to bring your own tent (possible to rent on site) and other equipment you need. We will provide electricity, wifi and security (limited). You should not leave valuables in your stand when it is not attended. The price of the exhibition stand for whole Arendalsuka is 6500,- NOK + wat.
When applying for an exhibition stand, please make sure you and your colleagues follow the criteria below.
Exhibition Stand Criteria’s
- All legal, non-commercial organisations and political parties can organise and host a stand during Arendalsuka.
- The stand organiser/the person applying for the stand is responsible for following Norwegian law, as well as all mentioned criteria. The organiser is also responsible for all content and details regarding the stand and has responsibility to inform the rest of the organisation’s “crew.
- Raise social- and publicly beneficial themes.
- Be open to all members of the public.
- Be placed and held in Arendal City Centre.
- Expropriating or moving the stand is not allowed.
- All stands should be attended throughout the opening hours, and it is not allowed to stay open outside of normal hours. General opening hours are:
- Monday 14.00 – 18.00
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 11.00 – 17.00
- Friday 09.00 – 14.00
- Subletting is not allowed.
- Selling food, beverages, or products is not allowed, nor is collecting money or memberships.
- Posters, banners and screens are allowed up to a maximum size of 1 x 2 meters.
- You are welcome to use logos to identify your stand, but excessive commercial products are not allowed. This is to keep the visual garbage to a minimum.
- Handing out flyers from your stand is ok, but not outside your stand, or around the city.
- To keep your neighbours happy, sound systems for speeches of music is not allowed, nor is other activities which may disturb your neighbours.
- Please make sure to make environmentally friendly choices. All stands that meet our demands on this will be rewarded with the green M ikon in their listing in the program.
- Disposable plastic is not allowed. Examples of this could be candy wrapped in plastic, balloons.
- When leaving your stand on Friday, everything must be taken away. Recycling stations can be found near you.
- You are welcome to use our organiser-logo when marketing your stand. Download the organiser-logo (in Norwegian only)
- An organiser who proclaims an anti-democratic or violent message is not allowed to participate
- Arendalsuka should be a safe place for everyone. As responsible for your stand you are responsible in ensuring your staff follows the Arendalsuka Code of Conduct. A safe meeting-place (in Norwegian only)