Practical information for organisers and stands
To apply for a stand, or register events on our website/program, you will have to make a user account.
Log in (In Norwegian only)
Deadlines to be aware of
For updated deadlines please follow us on social media, sign-up for our newsletter, or see the website.
- December – deadline for suggestions to the main program
- February/March – launch for the upcoming festival (digital meeting)
- Presentation of plans, deadlines, tips & tricks, presentation of the main program
- February/March – open for application for stands and registration of events
- February/March – open for applications to host your event on one of Arendalsuka own venues
- For both stands and Arendalsuka’s own venues the principle of “first come, first served”, applies.
- Middle of May – deadline for applying to get a politician to your event
- Beginning of June – Registration of events in June is considered “late” and will require a fee
- Beginning of June – deadline for applying for stands
- Middle of June – all registered events and stands will be presented to the Arendalsuka magazine
Be environmentally responsible
A big event like Arendalsuka leaves a large footprint. Make sure you and your event decrease the impact on the environment by making good choices when it comes to travel, eco-friendly equipment for your event or stand, trash disposal and more.
Arriving by boat?
The inner harbour of Arendal is used during Arendalsuka for events and accommodations. Special criteria are required for use here. The guest harbour, close to the centre, provides a safe docking location for those arriving by boat.
For further information please contact us at email@example.com